This is to inform all newly admitted students that they can now PAY SCHOOL FEES ONLINE !
1.Make sure you have the specified amount.
If you are from Kwara State, you are to pay One hundred and Twenty-One thousand naira(121,000.00) and if you are NON-Indigene (Not from Kwara State) you are to pay One Hundred and thirty-six thousand naira(136,000.00) in an account that has a functional ATM(An ATM card that is OTP enabled and that can be used for E-Payment).
NOTE that you need to add an extra three hundred(300.00) charge to the payment as interswitch charge.
2. Making Payment
- Click Here to Pay for your Basic Nursing (Freshers) School fees if you are from KWARA STATE and if you NON KWARAN, Click here to pay.
- Enter your details in the form and click Proceed
- Review your details, then click on confirm
- You will be taken to the Interswitch page where you may securely enter your ATM card details
- Once your payment is accepted, return to the student portal.
3. After payment, you can now print out your Admission Letter, Acceptance Letter and Hostel Booking by logging in with your application number and your admission form access code.
4. Register for all your courses with the new access code on your invoice
- Login to your portal with your admission access code and your application number
- select the course you want to register for and , then click on confirm
- After registration, print out your course registration slip in triplicates.
If you encounter any difficulties when making payment you can contact the customer care line(08036436594 or contact the college bursary department.